Join us for The Altos in London on December 5 at Landing Forty Two
The Altos is back — and bigger and better than ever — as we head to London’s iconic Landing Forty Two venue on December 5.
The Altos proudly recognises and celebrates the most innovative hospitality operators in the corporate accommodation industry, who embody the highest standards of quality.
Tickets are now on sale for this landmark event, which is now in its fourth year. On top of acknowledging (and celebrating) innovation across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, we bring you an afternoon of insights combined with opportunities to forge meaningful connections within our dynamic industry.
The December 5 event follows a successful Asia Pacific edition of the event format. On September 6 we held The Altos in Singapore, marking its debut outside the UK. We felt this vast region deserved its own event, and were thrilled to see so many hospitality operators enter to compete. (Stay tuned for more details on our The Altos Americas, launching in 2024!)
The Altos begins at 3pm, and starts with keynote presentations and panel debates which will take the pulse of hospitality trends, from soaring extended stay demand and rising prices to the effects of remote work on corporate accommodation programmes.
We'll be exploring a range of key issues on the day:
- How are hotels and serviced apartment providers adapting to new business travel demands?
- What are the best strategies for hospitality operators looking to expand in the EMEA region?
- How does hybrid hospitality and co-working affect hotel operations?
- Will new sustainability reporting rules impact the accommodation sector, as well as corporate travel and talent mobility programmes?
- What are the latest developments in revenue management when it comes to leveraging extended stay bookings?
- What are the trends to watch out for in 2024 and beyond?
The Award Ceremony
The Altos awards ceremony beings with a reception at 5.30pm, and at 7pm we recognise the winners. We’ll keep you updated on when the nominations open, but for now here is the list of the eight categories
- Best Interior Design
- Most Innovative Use of Technology
- Excellence in Safety and Security
- Best Sustainability Initiative
- Best Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiative
- Best Hospitality Operator – Europe
- Best Hospitality Operator – Middle East & Africa
- Rising Star
A panel of expert industry judges will evaluate and score each of the first 7 categories, while nominees for Rising Star will be voted for by the public. We welcome applications from small to large businesses that can demonstrate excellence in the short and extended stay rental market.
Following the on-stage collection of trophies, we'll continue the celebrations with the after-party, complete with the signature AltoVita cocktails!
About the Venue
Landing Forty Two is located at the top of The Leadenhall (also affectionately known as the “Cheesegrater”) and is London's highest dedicated event space. In fact it's situated 500 feet above street-level in the heart of the City's financial district, and offers mesmerising views over the Thames and London skyline. The Leadenhall Building also has sustainability at its core too, with solar responsive venetian blinds inbuilt into the windows.
Bonus fact! The Leadenhall building's lifts are the fastest in Europe, traveling 8 metres a second, reaching the peak of the building in only 40 seconds.
Due to the high demand for tickets for our previous events, including our Smart, Safe, Sustainable Summit at London’s Sky Garden earlier this year, we encourage early booking, so secure your spot today!
Interested in sponsoring The Altos? Contact us today, and align your brand with an unmissable event that combines thought leadership with a memorable awards ceremony that recognises true innovators in corporate accommodation.